Welcome to Mixcraft 10
Mixcraft 10 is supplied via a download retrieval code
In Tune with You
Mixcraft 10 Recording Studio is the latest version of the renowned digital audio workstation for Windows from Acoustica, designed for musicians by musicians.
With its unique combination of ease of use and professional features at an irresistible price, Mixcraft has been a favorite among music enthusiasts and professionals since its introduction in 2004. Mixcraft is a powerful digital audio workstation that offers an intuitive interface and lightning-fast sound engine.
With Mixcraft, users can record and mix unlimited tracks to perfection. It features almost universal third-party plugin support and supports audio interfaces and hardware controllers. Mixcraft’s loop library has over 7,500 professionally-produced loops, music beds, sound effects, and samples in diverse genres. Additionally, there are a vast library of effects and instruments that include a suite of ToneBoosters reverbs, compressors, filters, equalizers, classic synthesizers, electric pianos, rock organs and sampled instruments.
Mixcraft is also loaded with routing and control features, advanced MIDI routing, and clip-based automation tools. Its Performance Panel is ideal for live performance and loop-based composition, and it is also a feature-packed video editing and scoring environment that offers seamless transitions, titles, and scrolling text. Mixcraft offers an all-in-one solution to all your audio and video editing needs in a single virtual studio package.
Introducing Mixcraft 10
With Mixcraft 10, Acoustica has taken an already popular product and given it a fresh, user-friendly interface with a range of new features to enhance the overall user experience. Mixcraft 10 boasts a more colorful and visually intuitive look, familiar to existing users but easy for new users to navigate. Every improvement in Mixcraft 10 is centered on inspiration, ease of use, and stability, allowing musicians to achieve their music goals faster and with professional-level quality.
Mixcraft 10 includes several improvements that provide users a highly customizable experience that puts them in complete control of their creative process. Menus have been simplified and can now be pinned open. The project start window, plug-in manager, piano roll, automation tools, libraries, and mixer panels have all been enhanced. Additionally, users can customize project settings, plugin collections, and hotkey assignments, and broader support for controller surfaces has been added.
- Updated User-Friendly Interface: more intuitive, customizable, and scalable
- Unlimited Audio and MIDI Tracks
- Over 7,500 loops, sound effects, and samples
- 16 Virtual Instruments and 36 Effects
- Vocoder Tracks
- Curved, Tempo, and Pitch Envelopes
- Per-Track Parametric EQ & Oscilloscope
- Live Performance Panel
- Updated Piano Roll, Step Editor, and Music Notation panels
- Video Editing
- Improved Plug-In Architecture and Management – Better Search and Organization with an Optional Safe Mode
- Updated Project Start Window with Live Links to News, Videos, and Updates
- Master Tempo Envelope
- Curved Automation
- Gain, Drive, Parametric EQ, Compressor, Oscilloscope, and Spectrum Analyzer Mixer Panels
- Tempo-Synced LFOs For Plug-In Automation
- Rewire Hosting
- New Controller Scripts API for broader support of MIDI control surfaces and devices
- Custom Hot Key Assignments
- Drag-and-Drop Automation
Minimum System Requirements
- 64-bit Windows 7 SP1, 8, 10 or 11
- 4GB RAM
- 1.8 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Sound card, USB, or Firewire sound device
Recommended System Requirements
- 64-bit Windows 10 or above
- 8GB RAM or higher
- 3.0 GHz Quad Core CPU or higher
- ASIO Audio Interface
- Internet access required for some Plug-ins, Updates