What is Band-in-a-Box?
Band-in-a-Box is an intelligent automatic accompaniment program. You can hear and play along to many song ideas and go from “nothing” to “something” in a very short period of time with Band-in-a-Box as your “on demand” backup band. Just type in the chords for any song using standard chord symbols (like C, Fm7 or C13b9), choose the style you’d like, and Band-in-a-Box does the rest. Band-in-a-Box automatically generates a complete professional quality arrangement of piano, bass, drums, guitar and strings in a wide variety of styles.
Band in a Box UltraPAK is supplied on a USB hard Drive Drive and includes:
- Band in a Box
- RealBand Software
- Pro RealCombos: Over 300 RealTracks in 50 Bands
- 54 MIDI SuperTracks
- Over 400 MIDI Styles
- Over 150 MIDI Soloists
- Over 100 MIDI Melodists
- 21 Nature Sounds and Percussion Loops
- 22 Artist Performances
- 1000 Dubstep, Modern and Top 40 Loops
Band-in-a-Box Mac System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher.
- 64-bit Intel Processor.
- Minimum 512 MB RAM
- Screen Resolution: 1024×768 or higher
- RAM 2GB+ recommended
- 10GB – 100GB Hard Drive space (depending on Version)
- Dual/Multi Core CPU recommended