Cakewalk - UA-25EX
UA-25EX: High Quality 24-bit/96 kHz USB Audio Interface for Mac and PC
The UA-25EX is a feature packed, professional-level, ruggedly made 2x2 24-bit/96 kHz USB Audio Interface for Mac and PC. With its professional quality mic preamps and compact size, the UA-25-EX is equally suited in the project studio or as a mobile solution on the road for high quality audio recording and music production.
Don’t let its compact size (or body) fool you — the UA-25EX is a full-featured, professional audio interface with extras you wouldn’t expect in its size and price class. It’s capable of handling audio at 24-bit/96 kHz resolution, and boasts newly-developed high-end micpreamps, plus pro quality balanced audio inputs and outputs, and an integrated low-noise, wide-range power supply.Analog Compression & Limiting
The UA-25EX features a newly-developed analog compressor with variable attack times and threshold control for smooth capture of vocals or dynamic instruments. The accompanying limiter prevents input clipping from occurring so you’ll never lose those perfect takes.Pro-Quality Shielding with Ground Lift
With its high-grade aluminum chassis, the UA-25EX can withstand hard impacts, and is shielded against high-frequency interference from other electrical components. Should a ground loop occur, the new ground-lift function eliminates the noise by disconnecting the sleeve pin of the master output from the earth ground.Compatible With All Major DAWsThe UA-25EX is the perfect I/O for Mac and PC customers looking to get better audio quality from Ableton Live, Cubase, FL Studio, Digital Performer, Garage Band, Logic, Nuedo, SONAR, and others.Bundled Software
For Windows customers just getting started, the UA-25EX includes the Cakewalk Production Plus Pack, a feature-rich recording software bundle consisting of SONAR LE, Project5 LE, and Dimension LE for PC-based recording. The CD-ROM also includes the latest ASIO, WDM, and MME drivers for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit versions), plus Core Audio drivers for Mac OS X.
25EX: High Quality 24-bit/96 kHz USB Audio Interface for Mac and PC
- Designed for low-noise and high-sensitivity professional recording with +4 dBu balanced input and output
- 2 premium XLR/TRS jacks with improved, professional-grade mic preamps and phantom power for crystal-clear audio capture
- Analog Dynamics Processing (threshold-adjustable Compressor/Limiter) with indicator for great sound on input
- Direct-Box functionality, essential for noise-free live stage use
- USB bus-powered, no AC adaptor required, ideal for mobile use
- High-resolution recording & playback, up to 24-bit/96 kHz through USB connection
- Compact and ultra-sturdy solid-metal construction
- Variety of input and output options
- Powerful low latency driver performance
- Zero-latency, direct monitoring
- MIDI in/out ports for MIDI recording, sequencing, control, and playback
- Cakewalk Production Plus Pack software included
* This product does not support Windows XP Media Center Edition or XP Professional x64.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP Home / XP Professional SP2 or later*
- Computer: Windows compatible PC equipped with a USB port
- CPU/Clock: Pentium® Processor 1 GHz or higher
- Memory(RAM): 256 MB or more (1 GB or more is recommended)
Cakewalk Production Pack Software
- OS: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
- Computer: Apple® Macintosh® series with on-board USB port
- CPU/Clock: Intel Processor or PowerPC G4/867 MHz or higher
- Memory(RAM): 256 MB or more (512 MB or more is recommended)
* USB 2.0 Compatible. Works as a USB 1.1 device without changing the specifications and performance.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista only
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 1.3 GHz or AMD Athlon™ XP 1500+ RAM - 256 MB RAM
- Hard Drive: 100 MB free hard disk space
- Screen Resolution: 1024 X 768, 16-bit color CD-ROM drive (for installation) Windows-compatible audio card/interface
* Macintosh computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
* This product has been tested on representative computers that meet the system requirements, but we cannot guarantee that it will operate on any computer that meets these requirements. Please be aware that even under the same conditions, differences in the operating environment may produce differences in processing capability.
* In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this product are subject to change without prior notice.
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrmsr