Acoustica Spin It Again
The Easy Way to Convert Your
LPs and Cassettes to Clean, Digital Recordings!
Remember all those 'oldies but goodies'? They
just don't make those classic vinyl LPs and
cassette tapes on CD.
Well, dust off your old 33's, 45's & 78's,
because Acoustica's new software,
Spin It Again, can easily record
any vinyl LP to CD or cassette to CD.
Not only will our software make the whole recording
and track dividing process child's play, but
it will also dramatically clean your recordings
by getting rid of click and pop record noise,
or by removing hiss and hum off old cassettes.
You can also record your LP collection and cassettes
to your iPod or portable MP3 player!
So let your music come to life and Spin-It-Again!
If you have a Windows computer with a soundcard
you're ready to use our software!
sure how to Connect
your HIFI to your Computer?
HERE to find out!
The quality of recording
via the standard soundcards that come with moet
PCs and laptops is poor.
Here's a cost effective solution.
You've made a great CD,
so why not make it
look great as well?
CD and DVD Label maker
- Dedicated interface to easily record your
old cassettes and records. Easily transfer
vinyl LP to CD or cassette to CD.
- Visual and audio wizards guide you through
the recording level adjustment, hardware hookup,
recording and editing process.
- Automatic track detection and silence removal
algorithm splits your albums into tracks ready
for your iPod, MP3 or CD player.
- Automatically removes old record clicks,
pops and tape hiss.
- Create audio CDs and/or convert recordings
to MP3, OGG, WMA, and hi-fi WAV files.
- Record in hi-fi sampling rates and bit depths
and render out to hi-fi DVD audio ready files,
if desired and supported. (48khz -> 192
khz, 24 bit audio)
- Split up previously recorded MP3s, WAVs,
WMAs or OGGs into multiple tracks or burn
- Will burn tracks longer than one CD's worth.
For example, if you wanted to record an 4-tape
audio book, it would burn it over as many
CDs as it needed.
- Users can record a LP to CD, Cassette to
CD or transfer to their MP3 players, including
- Recordings sound better than the original
records or tapes because the user can digitally
clean and restore them.
- The software is dedicated to the task of
recording LPs and cassettes. This allows the
user to focus on the job of recording their
records and tapes, instead of learning how
to use a complex recording application.
- One software does the job - You don't have
to learn multiple programs, and complicated
- Get the job done in record time!
Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, ME, NT, 98, 95
256 MB Ram (1 GB RAM recommended).
1.0 Ghz CPU ( 2 Ghz Dual Core recommended).
Display resolution @ 800 x 600 (1024 x 768 or